If you build or use quantum computers or quantum sensors, learn how Q-CTRL provides the critical software to help you do more with your hardware
Quantum control infrastructure software for R&D professionals building the futureGet started
How Q-CTRL's documentation is organized
- Topics provide background information, explanation, and high-level discussion of key concepts.
- Tutorials introduce you to essential features through detailed step-by-step exercises.
- User guides
- User guides help you take your basic knowledge to the next level, with summary workflows to follow and worked examples containing fully executable code solving real-world problems.
- Application notes
- Application notes highlight new research results realized through the use of a range of capabilities, pushing the limits of the published literature.
- References provide detailed module, class and method API documentation for software packages.
Learn about Boulder Opal
Learn the basics of quantum technology or dig deeper into advanced topics in quantum control, quantum computing, and quantum sensing
Open Controls is an open-source Python package that makes it easy to create and deploy established error-robust quantum control protocols from the open literature